ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
ANOTHER CHANCE TO BECOME A MINI (MINI-MOD APPLICATION). 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
ANOTHER CHANCE TO BECOME A MINI (MINI-MOD APPLICATION). 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANOTHER CHANCE TO BECOME A MINI (MINI-MOD APPLICATION).

Go down

ANOTHER CHANCE TO BECOME A MINI (MINI-MOD APPLICATION). Empty ANOTHER CHANCE TO BECOME A MINI (MINI-MOD APPLICATION).

Post by FlickStar Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:57 pm

We are having users who wish to become a Mini-Moderator fill out a form, then, I will choose from four who filled out the form and put them in a poll and all members will vote for who they want to see as a Mini-Mod. They will be partly chosen by the amount of votes. Whichever one has the most votes has the best chance of becoming a Mini-Mod, but after all, it is up to the Staff mainly, who they think would make a good Mini-Moderator. Whichever one has the second most and maybe third most still has a great chance of becoming a Mini-Mod. In the end, 2, 3 or 4 users will be made Mini-Moderators. The ones with the least votes will remain regular members. But, they will have another chance in the future to become Mini-Mods later on.

Mini-Mods are moderators in training, they look up to the Moderators and Admins. And maybe, someday, if they are lucky, they will become full Moderators.
They help out around the forum and help out the Moderators, they have their own hang-out on a hidden area on the forum that only they can view.
They get placed in their own group, get a new Username color, and get stars and a rank above their name, they are also trusted by the Staff greatly.

Fill out this form and reply to this topic with it if you wish to become a Mini-Mod:

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod:
Can we trust you:
Do you have any experience:
Other/Extra/Special:

The more detailed, the better chance you have of becoming a Mini-Mod.

The vote will be up a day or two after the 5 or 6 users who desire to become a Mini-Mod fill out the form are chosen.
NOTE: More than 5 or 6 can try out, just 5 or 6 will be chosen by the Staff, and put into the vote.

Last edited by SycamoreStar on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER CHANCE TO BECOME A MINI (MINI-MOD APPLICATION). Empty Re: ANOTHER CHANCE TO BECOME A MINI (MINI-MOD APPLICATION).

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod:I believe that I would be a good Mini-Mod, as I know the rules of the site well. Also, I can be a fun person at times. If there was a user which was breaking a rule, I would report them. Overall, I'm a fun, responsible, honest and truthful person. :3
Can we trust you:Yep, I'm a very honest person, and responsible. So yes, you can trust me.
Do you have any experience:No, I don't have any experience, so I'm willing to try this out; I want to try something new.(;
Other/Extra/Special: None.

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER CHANCE TO BECOME A MINI (MINI-MOD APPLICATION). Empty Re: ANOTHER CHANCE TO BECOME A MINI (MINI-MOD APPLICATION).

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod:I believe that I would be a good Mini-Mod, because I know the rules of this site, and if any user were to break them I would report the user.
Can we trust you: Yes, because I am honest, and responsible.
Do you have any experience: No. But I would like to learn.
Other/Extra/Special: None.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:42 am

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod: Well for starters I'm a goofy person. I dislike it when someone breaks the rules and causes disrupt to the site or anywhere for that matter. I very much strongly dislike spammers/trolls etc because they don't help. It makes the site not fun any more and that's what they do. I would try my best if I was picked (Free Soda for anyone who picks me jk) and even if I wasnt picked I would still be able to send a pm to tell the Mini Mods of Mods so they can attempt to fix the problem.
Can we trust you: I've been here for a long time. I've been a loyal member I have followed the rules etc....so the answer is yes
Do you have any experience: Yes! Forgotton Purrs ex-mod (Went inactive :c) and a few other sites
Other/Extra/Special: Nu!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod: Because I'm awesome and enjoyable and smart and stuff. I have experience (My own forum), and other look up to me, :3
Can we trust you: Yeah, sure.
Do you have any experience: I have my own forum, that's kind of popular.
Other/Extra/Special: My brother moderates other sites and I learn from him :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down