ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Mini-Mod VOTE! 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Mini-Mod VOTE! 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini-Mod VOTE!

Go down

Our contestants..

Mini-Mod VOTE! I_vote_lcap20%Mini-Mod VOTE! I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Mini-Mod VOTE! I_vote_lcap0%Mini-Mod VOTE! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mini-Mod VOTE! I_vote_lcap40%Mini-Mod VOTE! I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Mini-Mod VOTE! I_vote_lcap40%Mini-Mod VOTE! I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Mini-Mod VOTE! Empty Mini-Mod VOTE!

Post by FlickStar Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:37 pm

This is what you've all been waiting for. The vote for who becomes a Mini-mod. 2-3 will be chosen out of four, since only 4 applied.
BUT, remember. This vote only partially matters, it's really up to myself and Speck, who we trust, and who we think should become a Mini-Mod.
Meaning, how many votes you get does not at all guarantee that you will become a Mini-Mod. CHOOSE WISELY. You can't cancel your vote.

NOTE: If you are in the competition, as I have been asked many times, you may vote too, but just not for yourself.

Mini-Mods will be chosen by the amount of votes. Whichever one has the most votes has the best chance of becoming a Mini-Mod, but after all, it is up to the Staff mainly, who they think would make a good Mini-Moderator (as I said above)^^. Whichever one has the second most and maybe third most still has a great chance of becoming a Mini-Mod. The ones with the least votes will most likely remain regular members. But, they will have another chance in the future to become Mini-Mods later on. If you are in the competition, you can't vote for yourself, but you can vote for someone else. I will be voting too, all votes are anonymous to you guys. FIRST, before you vote, I need to lay out some voting rules. Here they are.

◘ Absoloutley no voting for yourself.

◘ You can not vote more than once, meaning if you have another account on here, you can't vote on it.

◘ This is a friendly competition, be nice to the other contestants.

NO asking/begging for votes. Vote for who you want to see become a Mini-Mod. If someone is begging for votes anywhere, report to me with some kind of proof and they will most likely be disqualified from the competition.

Mini-Mods are moderators in training, they look up to the Moderators and Admins. And maybe, someday, if they are lucky, they will become full Moderators.
They help out around the forum and help out the Moderators, they have their own hang-out on a hidden area on the forum that only they can view.
They get placed in their own group, get a new Username color, and get stars and a rank above their name, they are also trusted by the Staff greatly.

The staff have their own vote in the Basket. The current mini's opinion on who should become a new mini also plays a part in who becomes a mini. The staff and the mini's vote here, and we have a private vote for them and the staff in a private chat of the forum that only Mini's and staff can view. So, current Mini-mods & Staff; vote here, but please particapate in the Mini-Mod disscusion in the private part of the forum (for Mini's & Mod's; the private chat & for Mods, the basket).

That's pretty much it. If you think something is wrong, don't do it, if I left anything out that you think should be added, please PM me about it.

VOTE AWAY. Smile

Last edited by SycamoreStar on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Mini-Mod VOTE! Empty Re: Mini-Mod VOTE!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:48 am

Im Not Up There...? :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:49 am

Nuu We Didnt Have Enough Time To Fill Out The Form ;p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:57 am

Nobody voted for me? :C jK lol feeling the love people eheh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:35 am

Nope, if "Nobody" voted for you, you got one vote! Very Happy

I would have voted, but you know I kind of disappeared into the mist...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down