ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Sitely news (6/28/12). 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Sitely news (6/28/12). 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitely news (6/28/12).

Go down

Sitely news (6/28/12). Empty Sitely news (6/28/12).

Post by FlickStar Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:58 am

Summer break is approaching for me, one more day until school ends. That means lots of more time on here. I've done lots of updates, as you can see. I've added a new clan, new members lists, lots of edits, changed my name and whole character. The new clan's name I've added is IvyClan and I lead it as FlickStar, a female cat, I am a girl in RL, and I didn't like rping a boy anymore. I also added the new mini-mods. I gave up leadership on StoneClan, SpeckPetal is now leader and she'll choose her dep asap. I am still in StoneClan, just as SycamoreClaw, the retired leader/warrior. I hope you like the updates. Uhh.. I chose the new mini-mods, organized members, fixed up the groups, updated some lists, and lots more. Hopefully it'll make the site more interesting for you guys. Smile Today is national hand-shake day. xDD *hand-shakes you all* Enjoy the new updates, have fun. :3 Any questions or comments, leave it in teh posts. :p Wooh, all these updates and typing is tiring. xD Also, I edited the rules slightly, please review them.

And lol, did you like the little maintenance thingy I did that prevented you guys from coming on? Sorry about that, but I wanted it all to be a special new surprise! x3 Hope it was worth it, enjoy.

Last edited by FlickStar on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Sitely news (6/28/12). Empty Re: Sitely news (6/28/12).

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:01 pm

SO MUCH NEW INFO. x.x -Braindead-
Hehe. I love the new clan. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by FlickStar Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Yayyy. :3
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down