ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Sitely news (7/16/12). 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Sitely news (7/16/12). 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitely news (7/16/12).

Go down

Sitely news (7/16/12). Empty Sitely news (7/16/12).

Post by FlickStar Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Hye guys, sorry for being inactive. I approved the new members and posted all over for you guys, made a few new topics too. Also! I made a new rank: Head Moderator. There is and only ever will be one head mod, and that is SpeckStar. She now has the power to edit, delete, lock, or move any topic on the whole forum if needed. She also is the moderator of all the clan-related groups and can approve members. My laptop was broken and I couldn't be bothered to come on my dad's computer but I did this once, since I'm getting my laptop back from the shop sometime today. In RL, a radio show called me to do an interview about my bullying page that I had made... I got a new Itouch with the built-in-camera, it's so cool! :3 Anyways, thats pretty much it. When I get my laptop back I'll be more active. I'll be adding some new content and updating some stuff right now. Guess what? I stayed up all night until now, and it's 11:20 AM, and I haven't slept yet. Yeeayyy. xDD I also changed the gathering dates from July 18th to July 20th, hope that's okay for all of yuus. :3

-Flicky.
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down