ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Sitely news (12/09/12) - may trigger; kind of depressing. 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Sitely news (12/09/12) - may trigger; kind of depressing. 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitely news (12/09/12) - may trigger; kind of depressing.

Go down

Sitely news (12/09/12) - may trigger; kind of depressing. Empty Sitely news (12/09/12) - may trigger; kind of depressing.

Post by FlickStar Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:06 am

This isn't exactly a news update, but whatever.. there is nothing to update about the site, everything is dragging anyways, I can't try anymore because we get a lift up for a week or so then everything just falls, forums are so hard to keep up with, to be honest..

Well.. I am still depressed because of 9/11 anniversary, suicide awareness day, and cancer awareness day..

All extremely touchy subjects to me.

I just wanted to curl up in a ball and die today and yesterday after seeing all these pages posting 9/11 and jokes about suicide and self-harm. What happened to our world? Where did we go wrong? Why are our people becoming so callous and un-human? .... why ... I watched 9/11 videos of people bawling, coughing, and mainly.. what hit me like a bullet was seeing these people jump/fall/slip from the burning towers because they had no other choice.... either burn up in flames, or jump off and end it all... it broke my heart .. I wont be able to get over re-watching those videos again for a few days, so sorry if I act weird. And a bunch of other crap is going on in this world, in my life too, that I can't control, and it is so oddly depressing. This world is getting worse and so are the people..... I see how it gets worse each passing day... sorry if I'm depressing you, I just wanted to get this off my chest.

"It starts with pain followed by hate
Now I don't believe men are born to be killers
And I don't believe this world can't be saved

What kind of world do we live in
Where love is divided by hate
Losing control of our feelings
We're dreaming this life away

What kind of world do we live in
Where love is divided by hate?
Selling our souls for no reason
We all must be dreaming this life away
In a world so cold

In a world so cold.."

Never forget!

Listen to the lyrics of that song above.. that's my current and forever opinion towards this world..

Last edited by FlickStar on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Sitely news (12/09/12) - may trigger; kind of depressing. Empty Re: Sitely news (12/09/12) - may trigger; kind of depressing.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:22 pm

I know many of you might know this or not remember it but I had a aunt die in the first tower. I know it's a few days after 9/11 but it affects me even today.

Back to top Go down

Sitely news (12/09/12) - may trigger; kind of depressing. Empty Re: Sitely news (12/09/12) - may trigger; kind of depressing.

Post by FlickStar Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Aw, Fox, I'm so sorry. Even after 9/11 I'm still watching videos of it. It breaks my heart, there is so much hatred in this world it's unbelievable. Your aunt is at peace now, free from the panic and suffering. Sometimes I wish I could have been in one of those towers, to replace one of them. I'd like to thank all of those firefighters personally, and just give them all a hug, they risked their lives to save ones who they didn't even know, and most of them died trying to save them. I would have really liked to be in New York, even though I'm Canadian, on the 11th this year to be with all of them on the memorial. I wish I could help all those people. I would carry their pain for eternity, and the ones who passed away in the attack. One day, when I'm older, I'm going to New York in September and going to one of the memorial events, and I'll try to help as much as I can..
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down