ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
What tattoos and or piercings would you like to get when you are older? 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
What tattoos and or piercings would you like to get when you are older? 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What tattoos and or piercings would you like to get when you are older?

Go down

What tattoos and or piercings would you like to get when you are older? Empty What tattoos and or piercings would you like to get when you are older?

Post by FlickStar Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:07 am

I want to get snakebites, and a tattoo of a maple leaf on my hand to show my love for my country, lool. How about you? :3
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

What tattoos and or piercings would you like to get when you are older? Empty Re: What tattoos and or piercings would you like to get when you are older?

Post by Guest Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:03 am

Well I have my ears peirced .. and when I get older I want the tinest heart on my wrist, cause when I get older i'd seriously regret having massive flashy tats so yeah I'm only having a teensy one, other wise im not having any

Back to top Go down

What tattoos and or piercings would you like to get when you are older? Empty Re: What tattoos and or piercings would you like to get when you are older?

Post by FlickStar Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:09 am

Same here! :3

I may get little kitteh paws going up the side of my foot too. Razz
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum