ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Sitely news (17/11/12) (IMPORTANT). 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Sitely news (17/11/12) (IMPORTANT). 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitely news (17/11/12) (IMPORTANT).

Go down

Sitely news (17/11/12) (IMPORTANT). Empty Sitely news (17/11/12) (IMPORTANT).

Post by FlickStar Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:33 am

We are completely starting over.

All the clans have been wiped of all of their members, including high ranks due to extreme inactivity.

If you are active and promise to remain that way, tell me and I will add you back to your clans member's lists.

I'll be advertising too. I'd like a lot if you some of you advertised too. Expect new members.

I will remain leader of IvyClan.

We have a new banner, and I have our forum a title again. Deleted some old topics and moved some of them, updated things.

Pretty muucchhh. :33

Love, Flicky. xoxoxo
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Sitely news (17/11/12) (IMPORTANT). Empty Re: Sitely news (17/11/12) (IMPORTANT).

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:18 am

I have a question, so, do we have to re-join or something o_O

Back to top Go down

Sitely news (17/11/12) (IMPORTANT). Empty Re: Sitely news (17/11/12) (IMPORTANT).

Post by FlickStar Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:06 am

N'aww, just message me what clan you want to be in and what rank. I'm going to get some new members to be leader & dep of StoneClan, and dep of IvyClan, if we ever get any.
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:51 am

Ohhh, okay :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:03 pm

FlickStar wrote:N'aww, just message me what clan you want to be in and what rank. I'm going to get some new members to be leader & dep of StoneClan, and dep of IvyClan, if we ever get any.
If i may ask, could Birdflight, my character, be dep of IvyClan?
Also, my other character [Thunderkit] needs a mother. Flickstar, perhaps you know someone? (there is a secret message in that post. try and figure it out, flick.)

Last edited by BirdFlight on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No one has been on lately and i needed to add that extra info.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down