ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Mini-Mod application. 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Mini-Mod application. 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini-Mod application.

Go down

Mini-Mod application. Empty Mini-Mod application.

Post by FlickStar Mon May 21, 2012 5:57 pm

We are having users who wish to become a Mini-Moderator fill out a form, then, I will choose from four who filled out the form and put them in a poll and all members will vote for who they want to see as a Mini-Mod. They will be chosen by the amount of votes. Whichever one has the most votes has the best chance of becoming a Mini-Mod, but after all, it is up to the Staff mainly, who they think would make a good Mini-Moderator. Whichever one has the second most and maybe third most still has a great chance of becoming a Mini-Mod. In the end, 2 or 3 users will be made Mini-Moderators. The ones with the least votes will remain regular members. But, they will have another chance in the future to become Mini-Mods later on.

Mini-Mods are moderators in training, they look up to the Moderators and Admins. And maybe, someday, if they are lucky, they will become full Moderators.
They help out around the forum and help out the Moderators, they have their own hang-out on a hidden area on the forum that only they can view.
They get placed in their own group, get a new Username color, and get stars and a rank above their name, they are also trusted by the Staff greatly.

Fill out this form and reply to this topic with it if you wish to become a Mini-Mod:

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod:
Can we trust you:
Do you have any experience:
Other/Extra/Special:

The more detailed, the better chance you have of becoming a Mini-Mod.

The vote will be up a day or two after the 4 users who desire to become a Mini-Mod fill out the form are chosen.
NOTE: More than 4 can try out, just 4 will be chosen by the Staff, and put into the vote.

Last edited by LarkStar on Sun May 27, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Mini-Mod application. Empty Re: Mini-Mod application.

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Sounds good, I'll try it out. ^.^

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod: I try to stay active and be on the site as much as possible, and I know most of the rules by memory (since they're pretty much similar on other sites :P) so I don't break rules all that much if at all, and and I goodie two-paws. Oh, and I'm a friendly person. xD If that counts.
Can we trust you: Shure! I wouldn't be signing up for this if I didn't think I myself was trustable, right? ;3
Do you have any experience: Yep. I'm admin for two sites, and mod for one. Never been mini-mod before, though.
Other/Extra/Special:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 8:53 pm

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod: I think I'd be a good mini-mod 'cuz I'm fun and smart. I know the rules, and I'll try to get on al least once a day. I think others would look up to me, because I'm funny :3.
Can we trust you: Sure, you could trust me. I'm mature enough to know lying is bad, and gets you in trouble.
Do you have any experience: I'm a moderator on another site, so yes, I have experience.
Other/Extra/Special: Nup :3

Last edited by Badgerbreath on Mon May 21, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I left some things out :3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 2:13 am

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod:
When I become a high rank on sites, a get a zap of highness xD I can be trusted to report bad players, and users who are constantly breaking rules. I will use my rank responsibly, making sure I make the right decisions when they need to be made. Usually if I'm not sure about something, I ask if I have the authority and permission to go ahead with it. I have learnt from various mistakes in my past, and believe I am ready to take up such a role.
Can we trust you:
Of course Smile That is why I am filling in this form as we speak ^_^ I would never do such a thing to be irresponsible, especially when I am granted with a role such as moderator or mini. I would report anything I think is suspicious or against the rules to you. I would not randomly ban people because I don't like them, I would have to have reason. Therefore, I am quite sure you can trust me.
Do you have any experience:
Yes, I am a current administrator and have had a lot of past experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 9:07 am

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod: I'm mostly active on sites, but I'm not active when others aren't active either. I'm responsible (Most of the time) And (I'm not sure if this counts) I'm friendly
Can we trust you: Yes! I never lie, I'm an honest person.
Do you have any experience: No, I was never a moderator or administrator in anything, that's why I want to try something new. But I was on a site the owner made before this.
Other/Extra/Special: I guess I'm loyal, friendly, and honest?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down