ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Howl Walking around Doing Nothing xD 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Howl Walking around Doing Nothing xD 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howl Walking around Doing Nothing xD

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Howl Walking around Doing Nothing xD Empty Howl Walking around Doing Nothing xD

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:48 am

Howl padded around aimlessly, his amber eyes scanning the area. He sat back, uncertain of what to do.

Back to top Go down

Howl Walking around Doing Nothing xD Empty Re: Howl Walking around Doing Nothing xD

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:58 pm

*A young orange tabby runs past him, her jaws heavy with a freshly killed rabbit. She stumbles over her prey and falls in front of him, laughing to herself*

Back to top Go down

Howl Walking around Doing Nothing xD Empty Re: Howl Walking around Doing Nothing xD

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:43 pm

The light brown tabby smiled, holding out his paw. "Hey! You alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:47 pm

*She giggles and grabs it, helping herself up* Thanks, I'm fine. Who are you? *She jumped up and down excitedly* I've never seen you here before. Are you new here? Where are you from? *She grins*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:34 pm

"I'm Howl. I'm new here. I walk around a lot doing nothing so that's how I got here. I have a dark, dark past with a dark, dark home." He giggled in an un-manly way. "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:02 pm

*She cocked her head slightly but said nothing* I live here *She shrugged, not willing to say more* So, What's up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:19 pm

He nodded vigorously. "That makes a lot of sense." He paused. "Any good prey around here? I'm kinda hungry." He laughed sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:21 pm

*She glanced down at the rabbit she had caught and purred* You can have this, I guess. The Moor is full of prey, too. It's everywhere, really. You just gotta look for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:29 pm

Howl pushed the prey back to you. "You caught it, you should keep it. I'll find some of my own. Thanks, though." He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Alright. *She smiled and nodded* Thanks. There are a lot of good hunting areas by the River.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:39 pm

He chuckled softly. "Maybe you can show me around."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:51 pm

A dark orange tabby pads past and laughs slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:45 pm

The young tom turned, his ear twitching. "Hey." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:55 am

That'd be fun! I've been told I'm a wonderful tour guide. *She laughs, then glanes over, hearing Growl* Hey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:44 am

"You guys know each other?" He smiled politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Yup! This is Growl. Growl, this is Howl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:40 pm

"Its a pleasure to meet you... Howl." Dips head quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:53 pm

*She purred, then laughed, grinning* You're both named after dog noises!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:15 am

A barely inaudible purr rose in his throat. "Pleasure, Growl." He flicked his tail at Orange with a cheeky grin on his face. "A wolf can growl and howl too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:51 am

"I was named after my grandfather..." Ear twitches. "And coyotes do these things too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:34 pm

*She frowns slightly* What's a wolf?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:30 pm

"A wolf is a wild dog. They usually live in the mountains. Very scary-like, and they live in packs, which are like Clans, sorta..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:09 am

Wow! That sounds cool. *She giggles, brightening* I wanna see a wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:03 am

"No you don't. They'd probably attack you without hesitation."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:11 pm

*She shrugs* I'll never see one, but I think they'd be really cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next