ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Surrendering my nine lives. 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Surrendering my nine lives. 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrendering my nine lives.

Go down

Surrendering my nine lives. Empty Surrendering my nine lives.

Post by FlickStar Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:16 pm

The leader nimbly padded up to the Highrock, at a slow pace, savouring every step, his ears pricked, a pressure-like emotion twisting his usually content expression. His warm yellow eyes reflected off the clear glowing blue MoonPool as he hovered his head over the MoonPool, shutting his eyes for a brief moment to take in all that was happening. He opended his jaws to speak, but nothing came out. He sighed dramatically and opended his mouth once again. "StarClan.." he said with a short breath. "I am retiring.. I surrender my remaining lives, my deputy SpeckPetal shall gain them." he declared, his tone becoming firmer with every word. He then clenched his teeth, his ears pinned back tightly, readying himself for the pain. Suddenly, nine times over he felt an intense shock-like feeling race through his body, and he collapsed at the side of the MoonPool and gasped, coughed, and panted violently, then regaining his breath and hopping to his paws weakly. He then darted out of the area, the outline of his body fading into the black, and the rustling of the bushes silenced as he had finally passed them, all was then silent as he made her way back to his clan.
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum