ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Idk what im doing.... but character sign up :) 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Idk what im doing.... but character sign up :) 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idk what im doing.... but character sign up :)

2 posters

Go down

Idk what im doing.... but character sign up :) Empty Idk what im doing.... but character sign up :)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Characters name: Spottedpaw
Characters Age: 7moons
Characters Gender: Female
Characters Discription: Short hairred calico she-cat, with a white pelt with black and brown patches, Cloudy gray eyes(blind)
Characters Clan: IvyClan?
Characters rank: Medicine-cat apprentice.
Personality: Kind of Mysterious, rarely ever smiles, very timid, Mostly Independent,
Characters history: After finding out about her disability to see anything, her mother and father abandon her near a running river, taking her brothers and sisters away, Spottedkit was found by a kind elderly rogue warrior, who raised her to 4 moons, teaching her everything she needed to know and how to find good adventages with her disability to see, One night, a wild dog found their den, the elder know he had to protect spottedkit who he recently named spottedpaw, faught against the mangy mutt, but the dog was to strong and killed him.. leaving spottedpaw alone once more,,
Extra/other/special: Knows all the herbs a med-cat knows (CHANGE LOL >Very Happy)
Roleplay Example: -A small frail cailco she-cat, carefully made her way across a running river, her ears pricked up listening for sounds, and her mouth slightly open scenting for unknown scents. hearing something behind her, she leaps into the air, her sides heaving with quick and rapid breathes. her cloudy gray gaze on you.- W..whoes there? -she mews in a small voice-

Last edited by •spottedfur• on Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Idk what im doing.... but character sign up :) Empty Re: Idk what im doing.... but character sign up :)

Post by Speckstar Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:53 pm

I Read the 'Idk what I'm doing' and thought 'Oh no, Another inexperienced RPer -.-' But You seem very advanced o:

Now you just needa wait for Flick to accept you :3
Speckstar
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Fresh Kill : 710

Back to top Go down

Idk what im doing.... but character sign up :) Empty Re: Idk what im doing.... but character sign up :)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:05 pm

LOL. Ikr Speck xD
Hmm, idk about the walking with StarClan in their dreams... Since even though you've been taught the herbs, you weren't in a clan, and you're a rogue, so I'm just wondering. JUST WONDERING. xD Flicky knows everything. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Speckstar Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Oh, Yeah, Wild, I didn't notice that. *Lazy Reader*

That would be unrealistic since StarClan is only for Clan cats and do not communicate to Rouges/Kittypets. The Only time a non Clan cat would be able to talk/walk with them in dreams would be if they still lived by the warrior code and Were a Clan cat at a time, even if it wasn't at the time of there death (Such as PineStar from BlueStar's profecy.) Its all up to Flick and how she wants to work with it though.
Speckstar
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:29 am

xD well not necesaraly.. The badger. not a cat in the books has contact with starclan, if you think about it, its not "unrealistic" if fact i meet people on the other website i go on, who make their Character have "powers" like the three do it the book.. or they copy off of it, Im just saying that she does cause im bored of the same old rping..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:33 am

i changed it. but still if you think about it.
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:43 am

Well, Midnight The Badger is supposedly supposed to be a Messenger for StarClan, The OLD groups/before tribe, and The Starters of the Clans who have faded from StarClan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:56 am

Oh and here's another example... When Rusty was still a house-cat he had dreams from starclan. maybe not the cats themselves, but they sent him dreams telling him he was needed in a ThunderClan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:59 am

Yes...Good point, but, The Dreams are summoning him to become a Clan cat, Still keeping in the sense of them only talking to Clan cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:04 am

xD, Im sorry i keep on with this.. But i wanna talk.. Razz but i did fix it... i thought over it for a while

Back to top Go down

Post by Speckstar Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:06 am

Oh, It's fine, Discussion over iffy topics is no problem x3 Atleast it's been sorted to a point, eh? x3

Speckstar
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:08 am

I guess,
It was a mistake putting that in there. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Speckstar Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:12 am

Aw, Don't worry about it. It was an Iffy thing that could be considered unrealistic or realistic, based on the person.
:3
Speckstar
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:13 am

Aye, thats understandable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Speckstar Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:19 am

Alright, Well, Welcome to the forum Very Happy You still need to be accepted by Flick before RPing, But feel free to come join us in the chat box at the bottom of the page Wink *Has noticed you online for a while but You haven't joined le chat* xDD
Speckstar
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:21 am

Imma change the whole thing make her an apprentice. since no one really Gave her, her "Full Name," and join a clan needing an apprentice.. Got any?

Back to top Go down

Post by Speckstar Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:29 am

All clans need apps x3 If You mean meddie app, then IvyClan and StoneClan need one :33
Speckstar
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FlickStar Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:01 pm

- Approved.

Welcome to the forum. Very Happy

The thing about the history seems solved, and I'm just too lazy to type out my opinion. xDD

Melodyleaf is your mentor, she's the meddie of Ivyclan.

Also, please change your username to Spottedpaw or SpottedPaw. Thanks.
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down