ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
WindPaw's Stats 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
WindPaw's Stats 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WindPaw's Stats

Go down

WindPaw's Stats Empty WindPaw's Stats

Post by Guest Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:04 am

Characters Name: WindPaw
Characters Gender: She-cat
Characters Age: Seven moons
Characters Description: WindPaw is a lean, pure-black she-cat with glowing amber eyes. She's a bit small for her age.
Characters Wanted Clan: StoneClan
Characters Wanted Rank: Warrior Apprentice
Personality: She is quiet, generally even-tempered and gentle. She isn't very social and perfers to spend her time alone. In training and other endeavors of warrior cat life, she is determined and has her mind set to do wha's best for her Clan.
Characters History: Nothing much to tell. (In other words, I'm too lazy to think of anything interesting at the moment. xD)
Extra/Other/Special: She loves taking nighttime strolls. The perfect stillness of the night enchants her. (And, since it took me fifteen minutes in a swimming pool for me to figure this out, I based her name off of the wind you often here when it's eerily silent at night. :3)
Roleplay Example: WindPaw glances around with bright, emotionless amber eyes. She flicks her tail, trying to convince herself to make that final dash out of camp to see her beloved star-speckled sky.

[AMAZING forum by the way. One of the best I've seen! Very Happy And, just to warn you, I'm on vacation right now,so I'm afraid I can't be active until next Monday or so. ]

Back to top Go down

WindPaw's Stats Empty Re: WindPaw's Stats

Post by FlickStar Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:53 am

- Approved.

Welcome to the forum! Awesome Face!

And thank you! :3 I worked really hard on it, and it's nice to hear people say that once in a while.
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down