ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Fresh Kill & Shops Q&A. 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Fresh Kill & Shops Q&A. 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresh Kill & Shops Q&A.

Go down

Fresh Kill & Shops Q&A. Empty Fresh Kill & Shops Q&A.

Post by FlickStar Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Have questions about the whole Fresh Kill and Shops works? Here is all the answers. If you have another question about Fresh Kill or shops that you think should be added, PM me and I will add it.

-----

Q: How do I earn Fresh Kill?

A: Fresh Kill is earned by posting around the forum. Generally 1 Fresh Kill is awarded per post. However, posting on the non-roleplay sections of the forum will not add to your Fresh Kill, in order to stop spam.

-----

Q: How do the shops work exactly?

A: Some members will have their own shops where they make items that you can purchase such as userbars, blinkies, avatars, and even sometimes wallpapers, and a lot more. Each item will have a price decided by the shop's manager. As an example, lets say you want to purchase a userbar or something for 50 Fresh Kill, you would post on the Shop that's selling the item you want saying 'I would like to purchase a Pet Llama for 250 Fresh Kill' once I (an admin) see your post, I would deduct 250 Fresh Kill from your account and add it to the manager of the shop you purchased the Pet Llama from's account and then I would add the item to the Inventory page of your profile, that is how a purchase would go exactly.

-----

Q: If I spam in order to earn Fresh Kill, will anything happen?

A: Due to the severity of the spamming, a certain amount of Fresh Kill will be deducted from your account. As spamming is considered a rule break, you will also recieve a punishment and a warning. It depends on the amount of spam.

-----

Q: Is there any other way to earn Fresh Kill other than posting?

A: Yes. If you report rule breaks or advertise a lot and you tell me with proof, I will reward your account with Fresh Kill for a job well done. Smile

-----

Q: How do I open a shop?

A: Use mine as an example (My shop) you open up a shop by making a new thread titled something like 'Your name here's shop.' then, you copy the text on my shop and erase the parts that you need to fill in. Fill it in neatly so that your customers will be able to see what they want to purchase. Customize it however you want, but please use the three fields (Price, Item, Description, and Preview). Do not steal items from other shops and use them as your own, if you are caught doing so, your shop will be shut down. If you are opening a shop, the items must not exceed 100x100 in size (this is how 100x100 looks).

-----

If you have any further questions or concerns, message me.
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Fresh Kill & Shops Q&A. Empty Re: Fresh Kill & Shops Q&A.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Ok, i will follow up on your advice whenever i need to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:10 am

Um.. Where does my thing go when I buy it?

Back to top Go down

Post by FlickStar Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:52 am

^^View your profile, and looked at your Inventory, it'll be there.
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down