ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Mini-Mod Applications (Another chance to become a Mini-Mod!). 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Mini-Mod Applications (Another chance to become a Mini-Mod!). 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini-Mod Applications (Another chance to become a Mini-Mod!).

Go down

Mini-Mod Applications (Another chance to become a Mini-Mod!). Empty Mini-Mod Applications (Another chance to become a Mini-Mod!).

Post by FlickStar Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:27 pm

We are having users who wish to become a Mini-Moderator fill out a form, then, I will choose from four who filled out the form and put them in a poll and all members will vote for who they want to see as a Mini-Mod. They will be partially chosen by the amount of votes. Whichever one has the most votes has the best chance of becoming a Mini-Mod, but after all, it is up to the Staff mainly, who they think would make a good Mini-Moderator. Whichever one has the second most and maybe third most still has a great chance of becoming a Mini-Mod. In the end, 2 or 3 users will be made Mini-Moderators. The ones with the least votes will remain regular members. But, they will have another chance in the future to become Mini-Mods later on.

Mini-Mods are moderators in training, they look up to the Moderators and Admins. And maybe, someday, if they are lucky, they will become full Moderators.
They help out around the forum and help out the Moderators, they have their own hang-out on a hidden area on the forum that only they can view.
They get placed in their own group, get a new Username color, and get stars and a new rank above their name, they are also trusted by the Staff greatly.

Fill out this form and reply to this topic with it if you wish to become a Mini-Mod:

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod:
Can we trust you:
Do you have any experience:
Other/Extra/Special:

The more detailed, the better chance you have of becoming a Mini-Mod.

The vote will be up a day or two after the 5 or 6 users who desire to become a Mini-Mod fill out the form are chosen.
NOTE: More than 5 or 6 can try out, just 5 or 6 will be chosen by the Staff, and put into the vote.

Last edited by FlickStar on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
FlickStar
FlickStar
Administrator
Administrator

Fresh Kill : 701

https://theheartofawarrior.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Mini-Mod Applications (Another chance to become a Mini-Mod!). Empty Re: Mini-Mod Applications (Another chance to become a Mini-Mod!).

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod: I believe I can be a good mini-mod because I am on the forum as much as my life allows. I also would be excited to be a part of the people who make this forum awesomer. (No flattery or bad grammar intended. Laughing ) I love talking with the people here and want to help make the forum better for them.
Can we trust you: I know you can trust me, but that is ultimately your decision. c: I would not abuse my rank, I know that.
Do you have any experience: I've been on many forums before, and only once was I a helper/mimi-mod. Honestly, all forums I've tried to create are never successful. xD I have been a moderator on other sites and I understand forumotion pretty well, so I'm not completely lacking in experience. However, if I ever get to a point where I actually edit the forum (can that happen? e_O) I might need a hand.
Other/Extra/Special: Well....um.... I like to make jokes a lot 'cause I think it brightens the mood of myself and others, so my apologies if I feel the need to goof off once or twice. Not on the job, though, if you get my meaning. xDD

Back to top Go down

Mini-Mod Applications (Another chance to become a Mini-Mod!). Empty Re: Mini-Mod Applications (Another chance to become a Mini-Mod!).

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod: I hate these types of questions, because I don't want to sound better than anyone else, there's a lot of other great people on this site! But I think I'd make a good mini mod because not only have I been role-playing on here for a long time, but I've role played on many of your other sites as well, so I know how your rules work out and what you expect in your members. I'd be willing to help anyone who is having trouble with others IC and OOC and make sure the site is kept fun and interesting at the same time!
Can we trust you: Of course! I'd never try to break any rules, or hurt anyone's feelings. Even though I goof off sometimes its only in good fun and I would try my hardest to be the best Mini-Mod I could be!
Do you have any experience: I was once an Mod/Admin on another site, it was Peanuts(if you remember her from wcrp). It has sadly gone inactive, and it was small, but I much enjoyed it. I've also seen how the whole high ranks work so I know most of the basics.
Other/Extra/Special: I'm about to hit a very inactive point this coming year, so if I disappeared for a few days its because I'm starting highschool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod: I think i would be a good mini-mod even though i haven't been a member on this site for very long. I help keep this site fun and enjoyable for all. I also know what to expect in the members and i know the rules, including the basics. I would do whatever Flickstar asked me to do, partly because he is the owner of this site and partly because i look up to her and she's a great friend.
Can we trust you: Yes, you can. I am one of the most trustful cats you might ever meet. I will also try to be the hardest working, and honest, mini-mod on this site.
Do you have any experience: I wasn't a member on another site made by Flickstar. But, i am a member on another warrior cats site, though. I'm not completely lacking in experience.
Other/Extra/Special: I might not be on here much though, when school starts. It starts on September 4th. So during school, i will probably inactive a lot. I'm not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:31 am

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod: Ive tried out for this many times and have always missed my chance. I believe I will be a great mini mod, as I will always warn mods and admins if someone is behaving badly. I will go completely to the rules. You have known me forever, I trust you with all my passwords (xD) and I really believe I would work hard by your side as a mini mod, as I will be trying my absolute best to be a great mini mod. I believe I should be given a chance to show you my epic mini modness ^_^
Can we trust you: Of course. I love this site and it's people.
Do you have any experience: Yes. A lot. I've been mini mods and mods on a lot of sites. Currently an admin on 2 sites, and mod on 1.
Other/Extra/Special: I am extremely active! The rank of a mini mod would encourage my activity even more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:09 pm

Why you think you would be a good Mini-Mod: I want to help take care of this forum since it so nice. EVen though I am a new member, I think it would be amazing to help out this wonderful forum and all their wonderful members! I would work very hard as a Mini-Mod, and I want to give back to the site. I would do my hardest to keep this forum as great and amazing as it is.
Can we trust you: Of course! I would never ever lie to the fourm!
Do you any experience: Yes. I have alot of experience. I work as a moderator on several sites, I work as an admininstrator on 5 or 6 sites and I currently have five sites of my own that I control all by myself.
Other/Extra/Special: I am active, and I really want to give back to such a nice site! I mean, everyone is so nice and i would love to give back to an excellent forum!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down