ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3 - Page 3 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3 - Page 3 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3 - Page 3 Empty Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

*Orange pads into the border of the moor, and glances back at Shakespeare* Are you tired, yet?

Back to top Go down

Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Shakespeare glanced at Orange. "Why? Is she not allowed here?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:08 pm

She should be in her territory. *Her fur was bristled* Clan cats don't usually leave their territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:10 pm

He flattened his ears, scooting closer to Orange. "Will she hurt us?" He mews, his gaze narrowing to slits as he looks at Prickle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:11 pm

*She lets out a burst of laughter, trying not to sound too disrespectful* Hardly. She's a medicine cat. They're not trained in fighting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:13 pm

"Oh." He mews defeatedly, glancing down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:16 pm

*She smiles slightly at him, purring softly, but it fades as she looks back at Pricklesoul*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:20 pm

He glances back up, glancing around, ever so often glancing back at Prickle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:41 pm

*Her ears flatten as she takes a few steps back from Prickle* I guess we'll be leaving you. *She glares at her suspiciously* Bye.. *She turns to Shakespeare, her eyes lighting up* Can you show me around Twolegplace? I'd love to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:42 pm

He steps back, and looks at Orange. "Sure!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:45 pm

*She grins slightly* You need help getting back to your house?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:47 pm

"No, of Course not!" He mews, smiling. He glances around, and starts marching off in a random direction. "Wait, No..' He turns sideways, and start walking another random way. 'Well...I guess I might need help getting back.." He mews, glancing back at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:49 pm

*She giggles* I thought so. *She runs ahead of him, heading the opposite way of where he was going* What's your house like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 pm

He bounds after her, grinning. "It's really nice! Really big, to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:54 pm

*She nods slightly* What are your twolegs like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:56 pm

"Nice." He mews. "They give me lots of food, and pet me alot." He purrs faintly at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:58 pm

*She laughs* No wonder you're so fat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:59 pm

He flattens his ears. "I Am Not!" He mews, grinning playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:01 pm

*She giggles, glancing over at him* You're like a baby cow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:02 pm

He grins, and slams his side into her playfully. "MY FATNESS WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN." he shouts, staring at her o_o xDDDD

(It was needed xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:05 pm

*She giggles, stumbling a few steps to the side. She slows down after a few more minutes* We're almost there. *She smiles slightly, her breathing a bit heavy* Are you tired yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:06 pm

He smiles, nodding. "Yeah, A bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:08 pm

*She nods* Me, too. Wanna rest for a while?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:10 pm

He nods, and plops to the floor. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:11 pm

*She purrs and jumps on him, kneading his squishy back* You're like a pillow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:27 pm

He smiles, and rolls over, knocking her off. "No I'm not! Pillows don't have fur." xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next