ϟ The Heart Of A Warrior ♣
Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3 - Page 4 10dt6410

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey there!

Welcome to The Heart Of A Warrior!
We are a site dedicated to the life of a warrior cat with a fun community full of experienced roleplayers and excellent, helpful staff.

Well, what are you waiting for? ;P

Join us and see what unfolds!
Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3 - Page 4 10dt6410
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3 - Page 4 Empty Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

*Orange pads into the border of the moor, and glances back at Shakespeare* Are you tired, yet?

Back to top Go down

Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:04 am

Some do. *She giggles and sits down next to him, licking her paw and running it over her ears*

Back to top Go down

Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Orange and Shakes at the Moor :3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:45 am

He yawns, and lays his head on his paws, curling his tail around himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:02 am

Are you gonna sleep here? *She giggles, jumping up* We're almost to Twolegplace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:10 pm

He looks up at her. "But I'm to tired to move." He mewed, unused to traveling so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:40 pm

*She laughs* Come on. You'll get eaten if you sleep here. At least get back to your home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:34 pm

He lifts an ear warily. "Eaten? Nothing can eat me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:17 pm

*She rolls her eyes* Dogs can eat you. Badgers can eat you. Now lets go! *She giggles jumping up and down*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:38 pm

He shakes his head. "No, I'v seen dogs running around my two-leg place. Their nice to me." He mewed, faintly grinning. "And Badgers don't sound dangerous. I'v never actually seen one, but, they sounds like softies' x3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Growl pads up. "Hey Orange, whose your friend? He looks kinda tired."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:51 pm

*She laughs at Shakespeare, but she stiffens as she turns towards Growl, surprised, and a bit angry at her for interrupting, but she slowly relaxes.* Hey. *She laughs at her comment* I'm trying to get this fat lump of fur home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 pm

He grins faintly, glancing at Growl. "I'm Shakespeare." He mews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Smiles at Orange's comment and nods to Shakespeare. "Ah. Nice to meet you. Have I seen you before?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:57 pm

He shrugs. "I Think I'v seen You around."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:00 pm

*She giggles* This is Shakespeare. Shakespeare, this is Growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Nods again and smiles shyly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:02 pm

He yawns again, resting his head back on his paws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:03 pm

*She purrs* We were going back to his Twoleg nest. *She glances over at him, then leaps onto his back, jumping up and down* come on, Lazy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:05 pm

He groans playfully and rolls to the side, then stands. "Alright, Alright, I'm up xD"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Laughs. "Would you mind if I came?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Well... *She sends a sideways glance towards Shakespeare*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 pm

He shrugs. "I Don't mind." He mews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Alright. *She smiles, looking at Growl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:13 pm

"Yay!" Bounces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:13 pm

He smiles, "So, Which way do we go?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:15 pm

Well, we were heading to your house, Shakespeare.

Last edited by Orange on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next